- The articles you referred to as examples are bot-generated. The articles of this kind were discussed more than once and plenty of them were deleted en masse by country, and this is probably the fate of Ukranian, Russian, Greek and other quasi-stubs when their turn comes. The main problem with them is that they not only do not contain any useful information but are also full of errors (which is very surprising, given their small size). For example, in your article you claimed Turbiv is a city (the same problem is in Bratslav and Braiiliv). In addition, the name of the governorate is incorrect: in Arabic it would become Vinnitsa governorate, not Vinnitska governorate.
- I think if you could write a normal stub, i.e. name, full administrative subordination (including rayon), population and location (e.g. on the bank of Desna river), it would be sufficient (something like in Russian). Of course, if you were able to write stubs about the governorate, rayon and Desna, and link them all together, that would be near-ideal
- Thank you. By the way, you may like to review (and, time permitting, improve) other articles about Vinnitsa governorate. Some of them are really awful, with interwiki to English articles that never existed. In olden days I tried to find and insert correct interwikis but, having found there were thousands of such недоstubs, decided deleting them would be the only answer. --abanima (نقاش) 18:58، 5 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- Hello, I have retrived your article. I need you to make one thing clear, Is Турбов a city or a village? Give me some details about its administrative subordination please, in English if you prefer.--محمد أحمد عبد الفتاح (نقاش) 19:27، 5 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- Теперь у нас есть статья про ПГТ, можно ссылаться. Вашу статью восстановили, я исправил как мог. --abanima (نقاش) 22:06، 5 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- تم = done!--محمد أحمد عبد الفتاح (نقاش) 23:31، 5 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- La Shoukr Ala Wageb = لا شكر على واجب which mean "No thanking for a duty" -"do not thank me for doing my duty" That is a polite response for someone who expresses his gratefulness. With that being said, we conclude one of your Arabic lessons. If I may ask, would you please make a stub about the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict in uk.wiki , and Спасибо заранее! --محمد أحمد عبد الفتاح (نقاش) 00:38، 6 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- Of course I do speak Russian. But I thought it was better to communicate in English to make our discussion more accessible to other participants. Yesterday I added the minimum necessary information to the article. --abanima (نقاش) 14:18، 6 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- To add photos and move articles you need to be auto-confirmed. This happens after your registration here is longer than 4 days and you have more than 50 edits. If you mean photos of towns and cities, I think it would be better to upload them to Commons because then they can be used in any Wikimedia project (if they are under free license). Concerning renaming the articles, you can try when you're autoconfirmed. If any objections arise, the issue can be discussed in the local Village pump. --abanima (نقاش) 22:34، 6 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
- Done, both deleted. I suspect the bot meant a rayon in Ukraine but anyway it was легче закрасить, чем отскоблить. --abanima (نقاش) 17:51، 9 نوفمبر 2009 (تعم)
Hi, the tag on your image is similar to English Wikipedia template "Di-no license". Please fix this by adding the license and the source (please use cc-by-sa3.0 and gfdl if you're the author.)
Wikimeetup in Oranعدل
- Thank you very much dear freind, hope to see Algeria team good too. Thank you too for your invitation in the conference but where in Oran? However not sure because I think I will became in Portugal at this time. Maybe if I don't go and if it's in Oran so why not. Best regards. --فيصل.09 (نقاش) 23:22، 25 يونيو 2014 (ت ع م)
- Hi dear freind how are you ? I thank you and I thank ukranian people much to support Algeria team in the WC. I hope to see Ukraine football team in next WC. Ukraine had always good football. Thank you too because u will start to develop algerian football in ukrainian wikipedia. If u need help or information u can contact me. What about Kiev conference, thank u much for your invitation, I will very glad and happy to visit Kiev however I can't because I go with my family in Portugal. In the end thank you for your message and see u next time. --فيصل.09 (نقاش) 09:38، 28 يونيو 2014 (ت ع م)
wikipedia meet up kievعدل
hi wisem how are you, i regret to tell you it's impossible to coming to kiev at this date; right now it is Ramadan July 27 and it coincides with the feast of the last days of Ramadan it will be impossible for me to move me in this me; if there are other occasions we'd be happy I put your message in our facebook group if any person who desires to move I acquaints you
hellos wissem can you give me more information on wikipedia meeting which will take place in Kiev July 27, 2014
because there are people interested
do you have an email address to contact you?
ويكي المرأة - الجولة الأولىعدل
|أن تشعل شمعة خير من أن تلعن الظلام، فما بالك إن تم مكافأتك على إشعالك لهذه الشمعة؟!|
نحن نعاني من نقص حاد في المحتوى العربي عن المرأة على شبكة الإنترنت عمومًا وفي ويكيبيديا بشكل خاص. عالمنا ملئ بشتى الموضوعات التي تهتم بالمرأة بدءًا من السير الذاتية للنساء، وصولًا إلى مختلف الكيانات والمنظمات النسوية.