اكتب عنوان المرجع بين علامتي الفتح
- When people hear the name Walter Elias Disney, they usually don’t have much of a response. yet the name walt Disney brings a smile to almost every face. Known in households around the world , walt Disney spent most of his life bringing entertainment and pleasure to people.
- Early life
- Disney was born in Chicago in 1901. when he was very young ,family moved from the city to a farm in Missouri. Disney was excited about the move but he soon learned that living on a farm was hard word.
- The children in the family had many chores to do. Young Disney also helped his father and brothers deliver newspapers to earn money for the family. to earn a few pennies for himself, he worked extra jobs. One of his jobs . one of his jobs was delivering medicine for a pharmacy . another job was working in a candy store during lunchtime at school.
- Despite having to work most of the time ,Disney still found time to do the things he enjoyed. He spent much of his spare time observing and drawing pictures of the animals on the farm. He studied the way they moved and sometimes imagined them to have human qualities . he then combined his two favorite pastimes. He began drawing pictures of the animals and making up stories about them . after a while he even began taking art classes on Saturdays.
- Turning point
- According to one story , Disney reached a turning point when he was in the seventh grade. His homeroom teacher noticed his great skill in art, his delightful imagination ,and his keep intelligence. She soon found a way to encourage his talent. on Friday afternoons, when both he and the class had finished their work, the teacher let him entertain the class. He drew cartoons on the blackboard and told stories about them . Disney’s classmates enjoyed his performances, and he discovered that he liked entertaining them.
- Starting a career
- As he grew older Disney’s artistic talent also grew .he began using a new process called animation to tell his stories .to do this ,he drew the same picture many times ,changing each one a little bit. Using his camera ,he took a photograph, each drawing. Next he put the film through a machine called a movie projector .as the pictures ran quickly through the projector ,they were reflected onto a screen. The characters looked as though they were alive and moving . Disney soon began using animation to make his drawings into cartoon movies.
- The next thing Disney had to learn was how to earn a profit at making movies .this took him a long time to do . with the revenue form his cartoon movies, Disney was then able to establish other forms of entertainment. He produced family movies featuring real people instead of animated characters. he even built an amusement park that became popular throughout the world.
- It was only after many years of hard work that walt Disney found success. Starting as a child artist and storyteller, he became one of the world’s greatest entertainers. His creations continue to delight millions of people every day
- Teatcher: N ordin Achhboune