افتح القائمة الرئيسية

تغييرات

ط
بوت:الإبلاغ عن رابط معطوب أو مؤرشف V4.2 (تجريبي)
If you add a nation that's not on the UN list, your edit will simply be reverted.
Thanks. -->
شملت القائمة المناطق التالية:<ref name="Non-Self-Governing Territories">[http://www.un.org/en/decolonization/nonselfgovterritories.shtml Non-Self-Governing Territories] listed by [[الجمعية العامة للأمم المتحدة]] {{Webarchive|url=httphttps://web.archive.org/web/20170702053507/http://www.un.org:80/en/decolonization/nonselfgovterritories.shtml |date=02 يوليو 2017}}</ref>
{| class="wikitable sortable" style="font-size:90%"
|-
| 12,173&nbsp;كم<sup>2</sup> (4,700&nbsp;ميل<sup>2</sup>)
|-
| {{علم الدولة|بولينزيا الفرنسية}}{{Efn|group=upper-alpha|On 18 May 2013, the United Nations General Assembly voted to place French Polynesia back on the list.<ref>[http://www.un.org/en/decolonization/site-news.shtml General Assembly adds French Polynesia to UN decolonization list] {{Webarchive|url=httphttps://web.archive.org/web/20170712064236/http://www.un.org:80/en/decolonization/site-news.shtml |date=12 يوليو 2017}}</ref>}}
| {{علم الدولة|فرنسا}}
| <font color="#777777">ما وراء البحار</font>
| 36&nbsp;كم<sup>2</sup> (14&nbsp;ميل<sup>2</sup>)
|-
| {{رمز علم|Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha|name=Saint Helena}} [[سانت هيلانة وأسينشين وتريستان دا كونا|سانت هيلينا وأسينشين وتريستان دا كونا]]
| {{علم الدولة|المملكة المتحدة}}
| [[أقاليم ما وراء البحار البريطانية]]
| 352&nbsp;كم<sup>2</sup> (136&nbsp;ميل<sup>2</sup>)
|-
| {{Noflag}}[[الصحراء الغربية]]{{Efn|group=upper-alpha|name=Western Sahara|Formerly the [[الصحراء الإسبانية]] up to 1976, disputed<ref>CIA's The World Factbook [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/wi.html entry for Western Sahara]: "Western Sahara is a disputed territory on the northwest coast of Africa bordered by Morocco, Mauritania, and Algeria. After Spain withdrew from its former colony of Spanish Sahara in 1976, Morocco annexed the northern two-thirds of Western Sahara and claimed the rest of the territory in 1979, following Mauritania's withdrawal" {{Webarchive|url=httphttps://web.archive.org/web/20180201205810/https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/wi.html |date=01 فبراير 2018}}</ref> between Morocco, who controls 80% of the territory and administers it as an integral part of its national territory, and the [[الجمهورية العربية الصحراوية الديمقراطية]], who controls and administers the remaining 20% as the "[[Free Zone (region)|Liberated territories]]". The UN however still considers Spain to be the administrating state of the [[الصحراء الإسبانية]],<ref>UN General Assembly Resolution 34/37 and UN General Assembly Resolution 35/19</ref> awaiting the outcome of the ongoing [[مفاوضات مانهاست]] and resulting election to be overseen by the [[بعثة الأمم المتحدة لتنظيم استفتاء في الصحراء الغربية]].}}
| {{علم الدولة|المغرب}} (''[[حكم الأمر الواقع]]'')&nbsp;/<br>{{علم الدولة|الجمهورية العربية الصحراوية الديمقراطية}} (''جزئيا'')&nbsp;/
| {{ترتيب|ZZZ|''محل نزاع''}}
==طالع ايضا==
* [[منظمة الأمم والشعوب غير الممثلة]]
* [[ملحقات (سياسة)|تبعية]]
* [[قائمة الدول]]
* [[قائمة الدول ذات الاعتراف المحدود]]