ملف:LotusDelhi.jpg|The site is in the village of Bahapur, in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The architect was an Iranian, who now lives in Canada, named Fariborz Sahba.
Image:|'''Architecture of Bridges'''. [[Sassanid]] or [[Safavid]], bridges have a special place in Iranian architecture.
Image:Khalvat Karimkhani Golestan2.jpg|'''[[باغ إيراني]]'''. ''خلوت كريم خاني'', in the gardens of the [[
Image:| [[Saheb ol Amr]], [[Tabriz]]
|'''Architecture of shrines and monuments'''. ضريح [[عمر خيام]], [[نيسابور]].
Image:Khaneh-abbasi bassin kashan.jpg|'''Architecture of houses''': The 18th century [[Abbasian House]], [[كاشان]].
Image:Teemcheh.jpg|'''Architecture of [[Bazaar]]s'''. ''Timcheh-e-Amin o Dowleh'', Bazaar of [[
Image:Qareh kelissa.jpg|'''Places of worship''': mosques and cathedrals. [[Thaddeus Monastery]], 68CE, [[West Azarbaijan]] province.
Image:Taj Mahal in March 2004.jpg|The [[تاج محل]], a prominent Iranian architectural work in India. It has many ideas from Indian architecture too.
* [http://www.worldisround.com/articles/326945/index.html Contemporary Iranian Architecture]
* [http://www.memaran.ir/ Memaran, a Persian language online Architecture magazine]
* [http://www.etereaestudios.com/docs_html/isfahan_htm/isfahan_index.htm Watch "Isfahan the Movie"] on QuickTime Player to see example of [[
Isfahan ( city)| Isfahan]] architecture.
* [http://www.vimeo.com/814808 Animated film inspired by the Persian Architecture]
* [http://aruna.ir/ Iranian Architecture and Urbanism News Agency]